Laman

Jumat, 26 Oktober 2012

[Lyric] Miss A (미쓰 에이) - I Don't Need a Man (남자없이 잘살아)





This is for all the independent ladies
Let’s go
나는 남자 없이 잘 살아
그러니 자신이 없으면
내 곁에 오지를 마
나는 함부로 날 안 팔아
왜냐면 난
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
진짜)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
정말)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
나는 남자 없이 잘 잘 살아
내 돈으로 방세 다 내
먹고 싶은 거 사 먹고 옷도 사 입고
충분하진 않지만 만족할 줄 알아
그래서 난 나를 사랑해 (hey)
부모님의 용돈 내
돈처럼 쓰고 싶지 않아 나이가 많아
손 벌리지 않는 게 당연한 거 아냐
그래서 난 내가 떳떳해 (hey)
Boy don’t say
내가 챙겨줄게 내가 아껴줄게 No No
Boy don’t play
진지하게 올 게 아니면
나는 남자 없이 잘 살아
그러니 자신이 없으면
내 곁에 오지를 마
나는 함부로 날 안 팔아
왜냐면 난
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
진짜)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
정말)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
나는 남자 없이 잘 잘 살아
잘난 체는 안돼 딴
데서는 통할지 몰라도 너만큼 나도
잘나진 않았지만 자신감은 넘쳐
그래서 난 나를 사랑해 (hey)
내 힘으로 살게 딴
애처럼 부모님 잘 만나 남자 잘 만나
편하게 사는 거 관심이 없어
그래서 난 내가 떳떳해 (hey)
Boy don’t say
내가 너의 미래 나를 믿고 기대 No No
Boy don’t play
나를 존중할 게 아니면
나는 남자 없이 잘 살아
그러니 자신이 없으면
내 곁에 오지를 마
나는 함부로 날 안 팔아
왜냐면 난
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
진짜)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
정말)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
나는 남자 없이 잘 잘 살아
매일 아침 일찍 일어나서 하루종일 바빠서
밥 한 끼 제대로 못 먹어
하지만 내가 좋아서 한 일이야 돈이야
작지만 다 내 땀이야
남자 친구가 사준 반지 아니야
내 차 내 옷 내가 벌어서 산 거야
적금 넣고 부모님
용돈 드리고 나서 산 거야
남자 믿고 놀다 남자
떠나면 어떡할 거야
이런 내가 부러워?
부러우면 진 거야
나는 남자 없이 잘 살아
그러니 자신이 없으면
내 곁에 오지를 마
나는 함부로 날 안 팔아
왜냐면 난
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
진짜)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (
정말)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
나는 남자 없이 잘 잘 살아


Trans : 

This is for all the independent ladies
Let’s go
I can live well without a man
So if you’re not confident,
Don’t come to me
I don’t sell myself
Easily because
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (Really?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (For real?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
I can live well without a man
I pay my rent with my money
I buy my own food, I buy my own clothes
It may not be enough but I know how to be satisfied
That is why I love myself (hey)
I don’t want to spend my parent’s allowance as my own
I’m too old for that
Isn’t it a given to not be burdensome to them?
That is why I am proud of myself (hey)
Boy don’t say
“I’ll take care of you, I’ll cherish you” no no
Boy don’t play
If you’re not gonna come with a serious mind
I can live well without a man
So if you’re not confident,
Don’t come to me
I don’t sell myself
Easily because
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (Really?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (For real?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
I can live well without a man
Being cocky won’t work with me
I don’t know about anywhere else I may not be as well off as you
I overflow with confidence
That’s why I love myself (hey)
I want to take care of myself
The other girls may have rich parents or a rich boyfriend
And live comfortably but I’m not interested in that
That is why I am proud of myself (hey)
Boy don’t say
“I am your future, trust and lean on me” no no
Boy don’t play
If you’re not gonna respect me
I can live well without a man
So if you’re not confident,
Don’t come to me
I don’t sell myself
Easily because
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (Really?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (For real?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
I can live well without a man
I wake up early every morning qnd I’m busy all day
I don’t even eat a proper meal
But I do this because I like it
The money may be little but it’s from my own sweat
This isn’t a ring that a boyfriend bought me
My car, my clothes – I bought it all on my own
I bought them after putting money into savings,
After giving allowance to my parents
If you trust men,
What will you do when they leave you?
Are you jealous of me?
If you’re jealous, you lose
I can live well without a man
So if you’re not confident,
Don’t come to me
I don’t sell myself
Easily because
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (Really?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (For real?)
I don’t need a man I don’t need a man
I can live well without a man



Source : colorcodedlyrics.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar